Tuesday 19 May 2020

Queens Road - Closed this morning to through traffic


Queens Road is closed/blocked off between the 2 entrances to Morrisons this morning (Tuesday), so if wanting to go shopping there by car or van, you can get into the car park either way still, pedestrians have no problem walking down the road, just vehicles blocked. I spoke to one of the lads, and he told me that they are making available manhole covers, and other access points, that had been covered/partially covered when the road has had resurfacing work carried out. This is this morning, I presume they are gradually moving along the road, so be aware traffic wise.


I had been shopping up Bohemia Road at Lidl but had decided to walk back via Alexandra Park,  gorgeous day and reasonably quiet... Although it was the first time I have ever seen a police car patrolling inside the park, and I spotted a black headed gull too, presumably a wee bit lost, not the police car! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment