Sunday 17 May 2020

A Quiet-ish Weekend?


Because I was only out early yesterday morning for my daily exercise (I'm still restricting myself to once a day, a personal decision, and 8 miles or so walking), and bought my necessary shopping on the way home, I wasn't outdoors during the day. Consequently, I can't make a proper statement about how any people visiting Hastings behaved, and how many turned up. The image above was indicative of something rare this morning, frankly, there was very little litter about, this photograph was taken not long after 05.00, and Herring Gulls had obviously had an impact! 

Someone I know who lives on the seafront St Leonards way said that it was pretty quiet, people around the old town said George Street and High Street were quiet. Obviously some booze had been brought, or been bought locally, considering the above image by the minigolf courses, and then I've heard about complaints of a male urinating in the street (I could see the problems with the lack of public toilet facilities in my earlier very relevant blog). If anyone has further information please feel free to add a comment, as long as it isn't libellous, thank you. 🙊


Fishing boats have been out both days, Saturday and Sunday mornings, and I suspect overnight Saturday/Sunday, so normality and (some) work goes on thankfully.

All I can say is fingers crossed for today 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment