Thursday 27 April 2017

Pet Therapy


A mate of mine, Mark, seems to think I must be a wee bit lonely, because every now and then he tells me what great therapy pets, particularly dogs, can be. Coincidentally, the last time (Tuesday), later in the day I saw the Pet Pals Therapy van outside a nursing home I was walking past; as I didn't have my camera with me, I didn't take a photograph, so I have borrowed this photograph from their website, many thanks. 

I visited the nursing home when I walked by again this afternoon to check the van was actually visiting them the other day and had a chat with one of the staff who told me that, it isn't just cats and dogs they bring, but all types of animals, rabbits, guinea pigs, even a lamb! Apparently, this is great therapy, so I thought I'd share my discovery with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment