Monday 30 March 2020

Quick Update!


I have already been out for my regular daily exercise, but I didn't take any photographs this morning, though I did meet up, by chance, with a couple I know (5 metres away from each other obviously!) and I saw a regular morning runner who I seem to be becoming buddies with too! Anyway, the photograph above I took earlier this year, lovely blue sky, so I thought it would cheer us all up a wee bit... 

So, an update? Indeed, in my blog published yesterday I shared information about bank and supermarket opening times, well, today I visited Tesco Express in Havelock Road, but it didn't open until 10.00 am, whereas it was open at 08.00 am yesterday (Sunday)! They do have a nice touch there, though, antiseptic handwash for customers to use on entering and on leaving the shop, nice one, many thanks! Anyway, I suppose I don't want to share just this one change of opening time, but suggest that, over the coming weeks and months, things are likely to be changing very quickly, so please bear that in mind if anything I write suddenly becomes out of date, and keep safe folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment