Tuesday 12 June 2018

Yesterday, Gulls & Rocks...


Yesterday, early-ish, certainly before 07.00, and whilst availing myself of the use of the launderette in the High Street (opens earlier than the one in Queens Road!) I saw these 2 herring gulls knocking on the door of the Jenny Lind, OK, I'm easily amused...


Later in the day I spotted the arrival of rocks to the beach, I hadn't heard about new groynes being constructed, but no! Apparently, these are being delivered in aid of the strengthening of the harbour arm (many thanks to Sue at the lifeboat station for that information, cheers!).


One of the fishing fleet boats was employed to help keep boats away from the work here, Mark passed by in his kayak a little later (blog), and was politely loudhalered by the lads onboard and told to get back to his pub! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment