Monday 29 July 2024

Walking Down Through Alexandra Park

I've walked through Alexandra Park not a few times, and written about it too, for example this blog from 8 Years ago, and today I came down from Upper Park Road to Queens Road. Mostly, this blog will be photographs from today, plus a few references.
One of the ponds, lakes, reservoirs and waterways of the Park, with water lilies in the sun.
The Pumphouse Cafe, which I wrote about a couple of months ago (blog).
A Rose Garden in the Park.
A combination of sadness at the condition of what was the Bowling Green, but reminder of the use of the pavilion being turned over to Art in the Park (blog).
And the most southerly water feature in the Park, just to my left were 3 ducklings and their parents being fed by a young family; I didn't want to disturb them, so took the photograph from here, and I had a seat... I hope you enjoyed the photographs, you really should take a wander through Alexandra Park, folks, worth it indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment