Thursday 19 November 2020

Shop & Buy Local...

 

Of course we all want to shop and buy local, as has been encouraged by Love Hastings (website), and also by Hastings Borough Council, but I fear for local businesses, not just shops and artisans, but hairdressers, pubs, bars, restaurants, and many other local businesses. I added such a comment to a post on a social media page, and was informed that many businesses are delivering or providing click & collect, as I discussed in a recent blog that included The Jolly Fisherman

These were the businesses I was informed of: Soak, Mame's Place, Red Gallery, Warp & Weft, Butler & George, Courthouse Cooperative, Reste, and my thanks to Soak for that information, cheers!

If anyone wishes to add about other local businesses offering similar services during these strange times please feel free to add about them in comments and I will include any I am told about in a future blog (providing they are legal, of course 😉)


No comments:

Post a Comment