Friday 5 June 2020

Friday: Early Morning Walk


I haven't written for a few days mostly because these days nothing much changes from day to day, I still go for an early morning walk as my daily exercise, and just because I can go out more times a day if I so wish (latest Government guidleines), I still keep up my new 'institutional' daily walk (usually about 8 miles) anyway to ensure I don't put on weight, and I have lost a few pounds... 😇

Indeed, this morning I saw a pair of exotically coloured goldfinches up in Barley Lane; this isn't my photograph (above), but has been copied from the Sussex Wildlife Trust website, many thanks to them! I nearly managed my own photograph as one sat tantalizingly close to me at the end of a bough, pretty much in the pose of the image above, except s/he was looking straight at me... then, just as I'd pulled my mobile phone out to photograph him/her... it flew off, cheers for that! 😉


Anyway, let's keep Hastings safe, and be careful folks...

And I'm thinking of gradually blogging about the variety of birds I have seen in the last few months, mainly thanks to the 'lockdown' - not all bad! 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment