Sunday 8 July 2018

Yesterday...


Well, it certainly was another beautiful day yesterday! Out in the morning and I'd forgotten to mention yesterday was Independent's Day on the America Ground (website), actually I wasn't aware (so much going on!), apologies for that...


I was heading for Hastings Library in Claremont, but the main focus for Independent's Day was just round the corner by the Library, behind The Printworks at Gotham Alley.


I then headed for the Old Town, passing many people on the way (too early to see what was happening at Pier Jam), and even Hastings Adventure Golf had arranged for music opposite their chip shop! Anyway I took this photograph down Rock-a-Nore Road before heading up All Saints Street to:


The Cinque Ports Arms, where I spent a few hours in pleasant company, then a 'mob' came in to watch the England football match, if you don't know the score you're probably not interested in football, otherwise, yes, I enjoyed it. 😉


On my way back home I passed the Stade Open Space where people were participating in the workshops for Strictly Stade Saturday, oh yes, and plenty of noisy football fans walking along (met Joe who I hadn't seen for a while, good to see you Joe!), in vehicles, sitting outside pubs. Apparently something may be coming home...

No comments:

Post a Comment