Wednesday 18 July 2018

Hair Today and Studio One


I was going to headline this something like 'Hair Today Gone Tomorrow' but that would have been very silly, but with my minimal hair (cut by myself every 2 or 3 weeks with my own clippers, number 1/2) I very rarely visit a barbers/hairdressers, but yesterday I did! Quite frankly, I couldn't be bothered with cutting my hair but was fed up of looking like a hippy, so I dropped in very early to Studio One, at the Cornwallis Street/St Andrews Square end of St Andrews Market TN34 1SJ (definitely the postcode!). As I've said before (blog) St Andrews Market appears to be the Hastings 'Centre for Alternative Therapies' but it also has much more! Cycles, Pet Care, Cafe etc... but also Studio One, and a fine coiffing I was given too, very early (I'd just got back from the launderette before 08.00) and Sharon, bless her, booked me in soon after 08.00, many thanks! Friendly service and at a decent price too, I'll be back, within the next 5 years or so 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment