Monday 26 March 2018

I told you so!


OK, not big news, but I did suggest yesterday (blog) that the Azur/St Leonards beach huts were returning from their winter retreat at Bulverhythe, well there 6 of them are! This was this morning, so I carried on up to Bulverhythe and guess what I saw?


Well the lorry with its wee crane, you can just see in the first photograph, arrived as I did at Bulverhythe, here they are picking up the seventh beach hut, then another one, and only two left, when I left the scene. So they're arriving two by two at St Leonards, no doubt all already there before I wrote this (I did have a pint at the White Rock Hotel on my way home, cheers!).


And no idea why the toilets there aren't open, they weren't open the other day I passed by either, what's going on Hastings Borough Council, waiting for April the 1st?

No comments:

Post a Comment