Sunday 21 November 2021

Tucking into Pizza...


I have been indulging in pizza recently, indeed, I had an excellent pizza from my old friends at Oregano Leaf, 78 Queens Road TN34 1RL, tel: 01424 457642 (website). They still have their deals for when you collect from them, as I mentioned in a past blog, and I consequently 'created' a 10 inch very tasty pizza for just a fiver, (5 choices of toppings in addition to tom paste and cheese), an excellent deal and great quality!


I also recently found, just around the corner, off St Andrews Square towards the M&S end of Waldegrave Street, a quite new purveyor of pizza, that is Pizza Shed, 26 Waldegrave Street TN34 1SY, tel: 01424 427333/427666 (facebook). Again, a special deal if you collect, and I did of course, a rather larger pizza, so I had some for lunch the following day, I think it's about 14 inches diameter, their Five a day, for just £7.99, again, friendly service, an excellent deal and great quality!

I've been well sated recently 😉 


No comments:

Post a Comment