Monday 26 July 2021

Cornish Pasties, and not just from George Street, from Cornwall!

I took this photograph a while ago, though not that much or a while, and just before this kiosk, outside the Albion, started serving up pasties... I saw Bob a few days ago and we chatted about how it was going, well...

Bob told me that they are selling their pasties, plus pastries, hot and cold drinks, and more, from 07.30 in the morning, this includes a Full English Breakfast pasty, that includes a sausage, bacon, egg and baked beans, apparently, and other variations, eg cheese & onion and curried pasties! Well, I had to return later and try one of their Traditional Cornish Pasties, sent over from Cornwall, and this was very tasty indeed, and decent value at £3.60. Now I love the excellent pasties they sell at The Cornish Bakery in George Street (website), but I will return here... and there! 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment