Saturday 17 April 2021

Enjoy Your Weekend and Step 2... or 3...

I mentioned the other day in my blog that the Government's 'getting out of the COVID CrisisStep 2, or Step 3 for those of us who can add up, commenced on Monday, and here's hoping that, unless you are watching the funeral on television (Prince Philip R.I.P), you can enjoy the day out. Plenty of sun forecast (Met Office), so don't forget the Factor 50, if, like me, you catch the sun, as I did on Thursday!


Hastings Pier has rides for children towards the front, as you can see in the top photograph, and an enormous seating area for its outside Beer Garden, as you can see in this photograph, plenty of seats indeed! ๐Ÿ˜Ž The Pier is now open from 08.00 to 23.00 Sunday to Thursday, and 08.00 to 24.00 Fridays and Saturdays; the beer garden from 12.00 to 20.00 Sunday to Thursday and 12.00 to 23.00 Fridays and Saturdays (Facebook). Glad top have the lads back (blog). ๐Ÿ‘


It's also great to see the Goat Ledge Cafe open again for seated customers, although they have been open for carry outs for some time now. I asked how things were going since the Pier reopened and was assured they're doing well still, nice one. And I did suggest the lass look away whilst I took this photograph if she didn't want to be photographed whilst setting up, she obviously didn't. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 


And what have I done since reopening? I have had a few pints at the Dolphin, had to show this photograph of RX134 the Stacey Marie, it had just been snowing ⛄ although you wouldn't know, and I got a young woman to follow the boat on facebook, cheers! I enjoyed a few pints (StevetheBeermeister blog). As I'd suggested last week in my blog, many pubs have reopened, but the Observer missed a few, eg the Standard, anyway, have a walk around, although, as it's just outside seating for now, you may have better luck on the Pier today as many tables are already booked up elsewhere.

Be safe folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment