Saturday 29 December 2018

Sad News... Jimmy Toller R.I.P.


I've just heard the sad news that retired Hastings fisherman Jimmy 'Toller' Adams has died... The funeral has been arranged for 2pm on Friday 18th January 2019 at Hastings Crematorium on The Ridge, and the wake will be afterwards back down at the Stade in East Hastings Sea Angling Association club.


Jim has always been a pleasure to chat with since I first met him, and has taught me most of my limited knowledge about fishing and Hastings. Above he is photographed next to his old boat, the Dorothy Melinda RX53, now docked outside Hastings Railway Station (blog from 2015). I have already been missing him, R.I.P. Jim...

1 comment:

  1. RIP Jim, Great to have known you and had many trips with you. One of the best.

    ReplyDelete