Thursday 8 January 2015

Music in Hastings

We're pretty lucky in Hastings, with plenty of live music to enjoy most days of the week, and sometimes an act sneaks in quietly that has much acclaim, eg on Fat Tuesday every year. However, I only noticed this one because of a wee poster I spotted in the FILO, where tickets can be bought, but little other advertising, as far as I can see! 


The James Hunter Band (link) will be playing in little over a week, at the Masonic Hall at St Leonards, Friday 16th January. A previously Grammy-nominated artist who has backed Van Morrison, this one has definitely been kept quiet, for what reason I do not know! 

So, I thought, who else is coming to town, and looked at the St Mary in the Castle website, but nothing advertised there in the coming months yet, though I'm sure an interesting act will soon be playing at that venue too... 

Consequently, I thought that if anyone knows of outside performers coming to town, outside of the usual pub venues, please feel free to share them with me, and I will share the information on this blog, cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment