Monday 19 January 2015

A bit of a moan...

Me moan?!? Well, just a bit... 

I got to the public conveniences at the Azur Pavilion about 2.40pm, on my way back from a round walking trip to Bexhill (research purposes, and some interesting stuff to come from Steve the Beermeister very very soon, ie Part whatever of the Oldest Pub in Hastings Saga), and, though during 'winter time' it is meant to be open until 5pm, they weren't! A bit much as I regularly praise the public toilets in Hastings, sad person that I am. 

More austerity cuts? Not very convenient... 

I hear you groan at my joke! 


Oh yes, and I notice that even ministers are now moaning about the Rail service and the London Bridge (lack of) 'service', not very original, they should have read my blog/rant of 29th November, shame on them! 

Anyway, more to come very soon, as I said above, of the latest installment of the oldest pub in Hastings saga, sorry, but a bit tired now, but I promise, very soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment