Wednesday 13 January 2021

Lovely Morning: Hastings-Bulverhythe Exercise/Walk Photographs

OK, looking out of the window you'll appreciate this isn't this morning, but was on Sunday morning, I think (days just seem to merge into each other, similar to when I worked in the NHS with no set weekends!). Most of what I write seems to be quite depressing these days, so I thought an early morning ray of sunshine was in order. 😎

I started off from the town centre for my daily exercise, with Bulverhythe in mind, wanting to stay within the Borough of Hastings limits; which to the west is Glyne Gap.


Carrying on westwards with a seafront walk and Marine Court is a wonderful iconic landmark; if you don't know about its history, have a wee look at this blog

You can tell from the previous image that the sun was starting to rise, if very slowly, and by the time I reached Bulverhythe, there it is! I really should have carried on to Glyne Gap, but I didn't remember where the borough border is, along the seafront at least, silly me, maybe next time... 😉

Anyway, staying dry today and wishing everyone the best, be careful folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment