Saturday 26 December 2020

Christmas Day Walk Photos & Another Bakers Shop!


Not much chatting for me today, but it was glorious yesterday, if a bit chilly, so I wandered out to St Leonards along the seafront, and Beachy Head waaay over there!


I turned around at Marina Court and headed to the Old Town and one of my favourite views down Rock-a-Nore Road, I nearly added a photograph of the Stacey Marie, but, despite repainting it very recently she's not among today's photographs. 


A lovely 'blue sky' image of the Lifeboat Station with the East Hill in the background.


OK, I own up that I'm a bit late, apparently it reopened as a baker's shop a few weeks ago, but the Old Customs House is now an outlet for Frankonia (website). I'm assured by my mate Frank that it's nothing to do with him, but he also assured me that there are good bakers shops in St Leonards too, but I only noticed the Customs House had become a bakers shop a couple of days ago, and didn't know about St Leonards bakers. Sorry, but I just don't eat much bread and patisseries, so can't really review bakers, but there's another one in the Old Town now! 😉


And on my way home I had to take a photograph looking up at the West Hill, with St Mary in the Castle and Pelham Crescent sitting below the ruins of Hastings Castle. 

Happy St Stephen's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment