Monday 12 October 2020

Hastings pier Update, sorry for going on, but...


I do apologize for going on about the Pier, but I have been away for a long weekend, visiting family before our increasingly obviously inefficient Government doesn't allow me to, let's hope we can meet up again this year and before Christmas, but their sheer incompetence leads me to doubt we will...

Anyway, talking about incompetence... Hastings Pier, Mr G, and now, apparently, whoever is managing it now! I spoke about a promising time on the Pier in my last blog, but I have been informed by people who have been in Hastings over the weekend that the Pier has been closed again recently! I'd be happy to hear alternative information, but it appears that the latest management of the Pier are just looking to their Winter Wonderland, and have no intention of keeping the Pier open at other times, but only to use it for that purpose alone, again, I so hope that I'm wrong, but...

The cynic in me doubts it... 😞


No comments:

Post a Comment