Tuesday 14 July 2020

Caravan/Lodge Parks Reopened...


Recently I have written a couple of times about Shear Barn reopening (eg blog), well, the weekend just gone they allowed Caravans and Caravanettes that have washing and toilet facilities to stay in their touring field, and quite few turned up. Indeed, on my early morning walk coming back from Fairlight, along Barley Lane, and so a bit later for me, it was a bit like Clapham Junction on Sunday, as in busy... I suppose not so busy really, but it felt like it compared to the last few months, so many dog walkers!


Anyway, the touring field was emptier on Monday morning and, thankfully, I had a more peaceful return to the Old Town the last couple of mornings, but Rocklands is open now too (website), so I'm expecting earlier morning 'traffic' to increase... Oh well, more money for Hastings businesses, so not all bad! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment