Sunday 1 December 2019

A Quiet Weekend


I've had a very quiet weekend, I know there are all sorts of markets and Christmas thingies going on, but I really just wanted a nice quiet weekend, so I'm having one. I had a wander into the 'old town' yesterday morning, and noticed that the Ferris Wheel (older blog), down in-between Flamingo Park and the beach, has been folded down, presumably for the winter. Why does this mean so much to me and my peace and tranquility? Well, in the early hours, when it is still dark, and when windy, it makes one hell of a spooky noise as the wind blows through the structure, so I'll have a more peaceful, less spooky walk to Rock-a-Nore for the next few months, many thanks!

RX134 - The Stacey Marie

Why I was actually heading towards Rock-a-Nore Road was to take some photographs, with blue sky at last, of RX134, The Stacey Marie, a bit of a passion (blog).

Happy end to the Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment