Thursday 22 November 2018

Snow in Hastings, and the Stacey Marie...


Yesterday, early morning, the snow fell from 01.00, so I found out from someone who works at the Fish Market (I took this photograph at about 06.00), but it didn't last for very long. I could tell it had snowed as I slipped along the pavement, indeed, it was much easier, and safer, to walk in the middle of the road where traffic had left wide tyre trails clear of melting snow. Sadly, no snow left on the recently re-painted Stacey Marie (see older blog if you aren't aware of my relationship with her), so I'll just add a more recent image of her without any snow (taken on Sunday, below), but with blue sky!

RX134, Stacey Marie

Good to see her looking more spick and span, and ready for the Winter weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment