Friday 19 December 2014

Seasonal Greetings to...

Seasonal greetings are extended to the emergency services and those working in the NHS, and not forgetting everyone who works in the'service' industries!  


Having worked in the NHS, I can easily add my best wishes to those who work to ensure the safety of the rest of us, not just tonight, but for all the seasonal period, and throughout the rest of the year, of course. 

Forgetting faith, or non-faith, this is traditionally a time for peace and goodwill to all Earth dwellers, and I am well prepared to share my good will, so, 'seasonal greetings' to all!

I include any other creatures who may, or may not, exist in other parts of the universe, as a friend has threatened to add a facetious comment, so good will to all creatures in the universe!  

Tonight, though, I'm on the side of the emergency services and NHS... 

No comments:

Post a Comment