Tuesday 9 December 2014

Housing opposite Hastings Castle?

Walking over the West Hill yesterday, passing the Castle, and to my left was this:


Now, I've been walking past this for years, it seems, still 2 of the lots not purchased, apparently, so what is going on, because it says the others have all been purchased? I haven't gone into this too much, but, if people have already paid out money to get involved with this project based on 'self-build' housing, does this mean they cannot start building until the last 2 plot have been purchased, I presume so? Any information would be welcomed, but I shall start looking into this myself, methinks... 


Anyway,another beautiful day, and my main purpose was to walk over to the Old Town, so met with this familiar, but always excellent, view, how I love living in Hastings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment