Thursday 25 August 2022

RNLI 2023 Diary and Greetings Cards, and a very tasty pasty!


On my way home yesterday I popped into the shop of the RNLI Lifeboat Station (website) as I do like to get one of their diaries every year, and I have missed a few years because of leaving it late! But not this year 👌 as I now have their 2023 pocket diary, and it only cost £4.50, decent price, and helping support the RNLI too, great stuff! Oh yes, and I bought 3 boxes of 8 Christmas Cards too, it doesn't hurt to be prepared. 


Also, I had had a few pints at lunchtime, so I was wee bit hungry as, except for a tangerine, I hadn't eaten anything since an early breakfast. So I stopped at the Albion Pasty Shack (facebook), open 10.30am to 4.00pm every day of the week, and of which I have written before (blog), because they do sell very tasty Traditional Cornish Pasties. Except my attention was caught by their spicy vegetarian pasty with kidney beans in it, and I wasn't let down, cost £3.80 and 'twas gorgeous... Sorry that I didn't take photographs of the kiosk open, or my pasty, I was too busy munching the pasty! 😉

I may just have another pasty soon, just to take a photograph, obviously! 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment