Tuesday 9 June 2020

Hastings Pier 2 Years On...


OK, I took this photograph yesterday, hence not as sunny as the weather is right now, but with the Coronavirus Crisis and all that's been going on, I hadn't walked by the Pier for a while... Of course, it hasn't been open, even just to let people have socially distanced promenades along it, not that visitors to Hastings seem to give a toss about social distancing, let alone Hastings. Anyway, nothing has happened, although I read on one of the facebook pages that a health & safety assessment was being made recently, also a hint that something interesting may be about to happen...

This blog from 2 years ago suggests that it may have been bought to sell on, and I've made many remarks about how fishy the whole business has been, also suggesting 'stuffed' brown envelopes may have been involved. Well, the 2 years have nearly passed, and I believe Hastings Pier can be sold on soon, not holding my breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment