Friday 30 August 2024

Goat Ledge Cafe Light Breakfast, Honest!

I've been mentioning the Goat Ledge Cafe many times over recent years, for example, when it reopened for takeaways after the first lockdown (blog), and in my last blog, and I keep on saying I must write a blog about the cafe soon. Anyway, I thought I'd have a light breakfast there today.
Okay, not as impressive as the light breakfast I had on the Pier recently (blog), but a similar price. The bap/bread roll/bread cake came out a wee bit flattened, so not so great to look at, but a decent amount of tasty bacon (sorry vegetarians, I'm sure they have something for you too). I've had a few drinks on the beach there too over the years, mostly with my brother and sister-in-law, and their daughters and her friends. Convivial indeed. But yes, by choice, in future I'll go to the only facility for me on Hastings Pier and a breakfast in/by Casa de Pier at the Pavilion.

No comments:

Post a Comment