Friday 8 March 2024

Town Centre, Police Hub and HMV Open


Indeed, as I said recently (blog), we appear to be getting more of a police presence in the town centre, now added to with this 'Police Hub.'


As the notice says, this Police Hub (POD) is for community engagement and queries and will be open Mon-Saturday, 12-13.00 and 15-16.00 hours. It is not a police station so they'll not be able to take crime reports. As usual, if you need to report a crime "please phone 999 in an emergency or 101 for non emergency calls."


You may have realised that I had a bit of a wander around earlier today and I visited the HMV shop as it's opened again following more refurbishment, and yes, I made a couple of purchases as I'm happier to buy from a shop than online, good to be back! 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment