Monday 18 September 2023

Wandering in Hastings: Improvements & Closure...

Maybe not the most inspiring of images to begin with, but I use this to cut through many times a week, in either direction, by the Priory Meadow garage entrance... But on the left as you can see in this photograph, is a footpath where, until very recently, you had to crouch to use, there was so much overhanging vegetation. Well, it's clear now, and I'm very happy, thank you very much whoever did the work, nice one! 👍


I noticed this very well balanced photograph and thought it was so good I had to include it, indeed, share the news that goes with it! The image is from their facebook page, where they inform us that they had to change their name to Calvers Italian Bar & Kitchen 'due to a trademark issue.' If you're not sure where this is, and most will know, it is on the corner opposite the roundabout with a fountain, Iceland, and the beach.😎


Oh yes, and I wanted to get a walk in today before the rain came down, so I spent a while wandering along the seafront earlier. Anyway, on my way back I passed O.W.E.N.S which has closed down due to 'health and safety issues' (sussexexpress/Sussex World). Though the Council says it has nowt to do with them, I wonder what is going on, or what went on, hmmm, stroky chin time... 😒

No comments:

Post a Comment