Friday 29 April 2022

Had to see the latest Norman Invasion of Hastings...


Indeed, I'd got the day wrong originally, but glad to have found out and passed that information in my last blog, where I gave details of the friendly invasion, the Normandy Food Tour 2022, and it seemed pretty friendly too! Food, drinks (where most visitors appeared to be sitting - behind the vehicle in front of me) and music...


The Food Tour is well worth the visit, and still 4 hours left for it to be open in Hastings, but, of course, the RNLI Lifeboat Station a few metres away is well worth the visit too, if not today, over the weekend. And, adding on to what I said in my last blog, of course, there are many other places to visit and things to do: Hastings Pier, the Blue Reef Aquarium, Fishermen's Museum, Shipwreck Museum, Hastings Museum and Art Gallery, Hastings Castle, the award winning Parks, pubs, bars and restaurants galore, and fish and chips galore!! Not to forget Jack in the Green this weekend...

Enjoy yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment