Saturday 26 March 2022

Springtime and Clocks Spring Forward!


Well, last Sunday was the first day of Spring, the Spring Equinox (blog), and many signs have appeared of Spring arriving, including my seeing my first primroses of the year, sadly only spotted from upstairs on a bus to Rye, as I haven't been walking in the countryside for a while now, I must do better! But gulls and other birds are nesting, and I have even seen a butterfly a few days ago, and a wasp yesterday!

Also, on the last Sunday in March the clocks go forwards 1 hour, that is, from 01.00 hours tomorrow morning the clocks go forward, so losing one hour (Govt website).

I recommend changing clocks before going to bed tonight. 😉

And maybe it's time to just stay with GMT all year round? Just saying...


No comments:

Post a Comment