Monday 6 December 2021

RNLI now threatened Nationally by Bigots, Dark Days!


Following on from the recent threats against our own local lifeboat crew and trying to prevent the lifeboat's launch (blog), and I have had feedback from the local lifeboat station which confirms this. More recently, right-wing bigots/bampots/whatever you want to call these thugs, have latched onto 'hacking' the national RNLI's website, it appears, which has had to be closed down (report).

My support, as most decent people's does surely, continues to be given to our brave lifeboat crews, mostly volunteers, who risk their lives to save other people's lives at sea, and who are simply doing their job, my respect to the RNLI

2 comments:

  1. The recent behaviour of these 'bampots' as you call them is simply beyond belief. I am horrified, deeply saddened and ashamed by the action of what I hope is a few. We have all supported our local fishermen by, not only buying their produce but fighting and petitioning for cleaner seas. This behaviour is criminal, heartless and cruel and MY support is given to our brave lifeboat crews, and will be always. Respect and thank you to the RLNI who are there for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your comment, I agree with your views indeed! I've just checked, and we can get onto the RNLI website again, cheers!

    ReplyDelete