Thursday 12 August 2021

Butterflies and Moths in Sussex

I've recently noticed that the Sussex Wildlife Trust (and I own up to having an 'interest' as I am a member of the Trust 😉) have a free eight part email course called Beginners Guide to the Butterflies of Sussex, which I have just signed up to. If you are interested in this course then please do go to their website and sign up too; I am now awaiting the first video.

If you'd like to learn more about butterflies and moths, but can't be bothered with the course, they have plenty of information about butterflies and moths, and details of how you can help them, at a different part of their website, please feel free to learn more.

And please do enjoy seeing these beautiful creatures!  

And while I write about the Sussex Wildlife Trust, there is a very interesting account written by the Chief Executive, Tor Lawrence, and a 'grand day out' visiting Sussex farms and seeing how farmers are caring for habitat management and wildlife preservation, well worth a read too at their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment