Sunday 12 April 2020

Another Update!

Beacon on East Hill

I thought I'd share an early morning photograph of the Beacon up on the East Hill to cheer us all up, cheers me up anyway... 😊

Anyway, we've had 3 weeks of 'lockdown' already, and on my way back home from my early morning exercise a little while ago I passed both the Tesco Express in Havelock Road, and the Sainsbury's Local further up towards the railway station, and, just after 08.00 am, I noticed they were both open! Consequently, just keep on checking regarding their opening times, as things appear to change day by day; oh yes, and Tesco Express had a note in the window apologizing for closing at 8.00 pm this evening (still says 10.00 pm online).

Also, I noticed that Priory Meadow car park was closed at 08.15 am. * But today (Monday 13th April) at 08.00 it appears open again!

Keep on checking, and stay safe folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment