Monday 14 January 2019

Hastings Pier Demonstration & Did You Miss Me?


I'm guessing you didn't miss me, but I did miss the supportive demonstration of Hastings Pier on Saturday, I realise it's too late now, but below is the programme for the event. It seems that about 250 supporters turned up, and our MP, Amber Rudd, and the Leader of the Council, Peter Chowney, were there too, apparently Ms Rudd was there to translate for the owner, Mr  Gulzar: see film on youtube.

There are other photographs of the event on the Where do we go from pier? facebook group, and more film and excellent analysis at the Hastings Independent Press facebook page, I'd also suggest you watch out for the Hastings Independent 2-weekly newspaper which has been exploring the whole saga with some very astute journalism... I shall be writing more once I get sorted out again now I'm back, please look forward to it, many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment