Friday 19 January 2018

19th Century Watercolourists, to be re-written...

Hastings Museum & Art Gallery

OK, I'm not re-writing history, but I have recently received some new (to me) very interesting information about 19th century watercolour artists in Hastings which, together with the results of the closure of the Old Town Hall Museum, has encouraged me to do a wee bit more research and re-write my 3 year-old blog, where did those 3 years go?!? Anyway, I still have to visit once again, and always a pleasure, Hastings Museum & Art Gallery in John's Place, up Bohemia Road TN34 1ET, however...

Fish Market on the Sands, Early Morning (1824)

I noticed on their website that the museum's Turner painting is back on display, so please do visit the Museum & Art Gallery to enjoy; opening hours until April are 10am to 5pm Tuesday to Saturday, and 12 noon to 4pm on Sundays, closed on Mondays.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment