Monday 19 August 2024

RX134 Stacey Marie in Hastings facebook page alert

I'm trusting it was just spam, but I've had a message that the Stacey Marie's facebook account (facebook) will be closed down because of a copyright infringement. I never knowingly infringe copyright, and on a couple of occasions when I have been contacted by offended folk I have corrected immediately with apologies. I have sent a message to Meta believing the message to be spam, there was no way I was going to click on what was suggested I click on by the message. I trust this is just someone trying to mess up my page and IT, and the page will continue, as I dearly wish to keep the memory of Stacey Marie RX134 alive. However, should it be serious I am sorry, but it will mean that facebook/Meta doesn't want to keep the memory of this old fishing boat alive, and I haven't a clue why?!? 🤔 I will keep her alive on this Steve on Hastings blogspot whatever, fingers crossed folk. 🤞

No comments:

Post a Comment