Monday 30 September 2024

Leaks, Pits and Hotels!

I've recently been reporting about the LEAK, pits and trenches in and around St Andrew's Square (eg blog), but now I can confirm that something is happening. The photographs on today's blog were taken over the weekend, you'll appreciate, it's a bit more damp this morning! Anyway, the leaky holes are still there in the car parking spaces, but the leak looks to have been fixed; I hope my raising the matter with Southern Water had some influence. Meanwhile the pits at the 4 corners of the square have been roughly filled in, but still need road surface replacement.
But I noticed another leak in Priory Street! I'm sure there are many other leaks around town, feel free to mention them in the comments below so that othere are aware, cheers!
And the hotel in Cornwallis Street (blog)? Well, as you can see above, notices have been added to the fencing around the building site which confirm the planned hotel is to be situated there.

No comments:

Post a Comment