Friday 11 August 2023

What a difference a day makes...

Okay, a few days longer than just the one day, but I go away for a short break and when I return to Hastings a number of things have changed, or more accurately, returned to 'normal.' For example, George Street is a thoroughfare again, having reopened after many months closed due to the fire back in January (blog).

Also, after many months, the exoskeleton that was scaffolding has been removed from Hastings RNLI Lifeboat Station, looking good!

Plus, months after being flooded in January (blog), HMV is open again! I do apologise to the people in this photograph, but I waited ages, and they saw my mobile pointed at the shopfront, but stayed around whilst I took this photograph, your choice folks!


 And George Street from the west end... 😉

What a difference a day makes (YouTube). 🌞


No comments:

Post a Comment