Monday 23 March 2020

An Upbeat Blog


I am going to be positive, this may change over the coming days, but, I got out early this morning, and it was very quiet, indeed, I didn't get within 5 metres of anyone else, and there were very few others around at the time. But I may well have to get out even earlier over the next couple of months, and depending on any curfew that may come into force. I wouldn't want to beat the bug, but get shot dead. Anyway, it was certainly safer than being in the crush at supermarkets around 07.00-08.00 hours!


Came back eastwards and reached Rock-a-Nore, windy and a wee bit choppy there.


On return, I walked back past Hastings Fishermen's Museum (closed indefinitely), to my left, and finished my walk about 08.30 hours, and now...


As soon as I reached home I battened down the hatches and, as I hinted at above, I do hope any curfew will allow me to remain healthy, I'd hate to be shot... 

I hope my photographs give some pleasure to those confined to barracks.

Advice etc about Coronavirus given with an earlier blog. Be careful folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment