Wednesday 11 November 2015

Hastings on television yet again, it appears!


Early morning clear sky and view from the beach, a couple of days ago, and the crescent moon led up to Venus and then Jupiter; apparently, Mars is just above Venus too, but not obvious in my photograph, sorry! Anyway, what I really wanted to comment on was the recent television programme that included a significant piece about Hastings and its fishing industry (link), Gregg Wallace's 'food adventure' in Hastings, and well worth a look (one of the problems of my not having a television is that I find out about this sort of programme a bit later than its publication!). Many familiar faces here too...

I just hope our MP has seen this, she may learn something about her constituents...    

No comments:

Post a Comment